www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index www.schlopstakovich.com
The Only Online Schlop Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Grapesalot

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gulliver
Nibs can has Cheezburger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: Grapesalot Reply with quote

Hi.

I like grapes and Demetri Martin likes grapes also he said this about grapes:

Quote:
My favorite fruit is grapes.

Because with grapes you always get another chance. Like if you have a crappy apple or peach, you're stuck with the crappy piece of fruit.

But with grapes, you can always move on to the next. Grape --- the fruit of hope.

Question: Who is Gulliver?
peaches
Schlop's Right-Hand Bean

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:04 am    Post subject: That's funny! Reply with quote

Hi Gulliver!

That was funny! I just got two peaches from the store, and the first one I ate was great!

See you around!
Sneeches
Schlop's Right-Hand Bean

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: I could eat a sneech for hours... Reply with quote

Hi PEACHES!!!

You posted in the FOOD thread!! I wish I had food news.

Actually... the other day I got two SNEECHES at the store and I ate one.

JUST KIDDING!!! Ha ha ha. That would be something, wouldn't it? To eat a Sneech!

Too bad my new friend SCHLOPNEY isn't here... I be he would've thought that was FUNNY.
Gulliver
Nibs can has Cheezburger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:56 am    Post subject: Grapesalot of grapes Reply with quote

I heard the legends have been proven true - that Schlop has discovered the mythic Replenishing Bowl of Grapes.

He formed a party of bears consisting of Nibs as a scout and Sneeches as the muscle, and they ventured deep into the uncharted wilds of Southern California until they came across the bowl where after each grape you take out, another one magically takes it's place.

But when those grapes are eaten - what will be the cost? Will the three bears turn on each other in greed over the Fountain of Grapes?

We will have to find out next week on GrapeTales!

Question: Who is Gulliver?
Snuffles
Schloptastic Bean

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:55 pm    Post subject: Grapes of Hell! Reply with quote

I heard that Lee ventured deep into the Underworld where she met Beatrice who guided her into the innermost circle whereupon she discovered a mystical bowl of grapes and then Lee proceeded to eat the grapes but then it turned out once you eat the grapes you can never return to the Land of the Schlops but luckily Lee was able to play a ukulele which entranced the Lord of the Underworld such that she was able to flee back to the surface... crazy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index -> Food All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: