www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index www.schlopstakovich.com
The Only Online Schlop Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Movies Lee sees
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index -> Motion Pictures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shnoodles
PB Likes Me

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:15 am    Post subject: Bunzo rules! Reply with quote

Hey Nibs!

Wow Bunzo sounds awesome! Best bunny in a leading role! Wow!

I just heard they are planning a live-action Winnie the Pooh movie! Me and the other bears were discussing which of us could play which roles. I think Duddles could be Piglet and DJ could be Winnie.

Cool!
Nibs
Bean Bag Bean

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:39 pm    Post subject: fuzzy bunny fuzzy bunny Reply with quote

Good call, Shnoodles. Duddles would be the perfect piglet! (No offense, actual Piglet on the bookshelf.)

Thanks for understanding about Bunzo! Here's a picture of him:
https://41.media.tumblr.com/595bca944519a57811e752045d25cae7/tumblr_nk4ujq7nHL1qawna6o1_500.png
Shnoodles
PB Likes Me

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:55 am    Post subject: Just bunny things Reply with quote

Wow, what could Bunzo have to do that is so important?

Bunny stuff, I guess...

Bunzo!
Nibs
Bean Bag Bean

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:45 pm    Post subject: If that's what Stu's into Reply with quote

Big news guys!

What We Do in the Shadows is a pretty good movie about vampires but we were most surprised that the plot prominently centers around STU.

Who knew!

Stu has yet to visit the forums, but when he does we will have a lot of questions about his starring role in this movie and the many er um transformations that take place for him along the journey.

Viva el Stu!
DJ
Bean Worthy of Good Food Stuffs

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:15 am    Post subject: Wonder Sneech Reply with quote

Everyone is buzzing about the big news this weekend about how Lee saw Wonder Sneech and that helped it break a new record with over 100 million.

Congrats to Lee on her record breaking ticket.

I also heard Sneeches might dress up as Wonder Sneech with arm bands that can deflect bullets and a lasso that makes people only say SNARF.
Shnoodles
PB Likes Me

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:24 pm    Post subject: Valerian and the city of How Many Planets? Reply with quote

Word on the bed is Lee might be taking a trip into outer space to see the wacky adventures of Valerian!

Personally I think the movie looks great. If most movies have just one planet in them, then by my logic a movie with 1000 planets must be 1000 times as good!
Muffins
Schlop's Right-Hand Bean

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:40 pm    Post subject: mother!? Reply with quote

So is Lee going to see mother!?

I'm dying to get a review!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index -> Motion Pictures All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: