www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index www.schlopstakovich.com
The Only Online Schlop Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TAR

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index -> Television
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gundy
Regular Bean

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:54 am    Post subject: TAR Reply with quote

Hey guys.... did anyone catch TAR last night? Anybody? Oh... I really wanted to see it.... but I missed it.... oh oh. I hope it was good....
DJ
Bean Worthy of Good Food Stuffs

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:56 am    Post subject: What? Reply with quote

Huh?

Who is this?

How did they know we would be watching The Amazing Sneech all the way back in the year 2006?

Well, to answer your question Mr. Gundy (if that is a real bean)

Lee and I have both watched the first 3 episodes and now there are 2 new episodes we are planning on watching soon.

We are rooting for Team Fun which stars Floyd who is always happy and Becca who is mostly happy except when Floyd's passport falls out of his fanny pack.
Nibs
Bean Bag Bean

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 11:34 pm    Post subject: BEAR HUGS Reply with quote

Bears are all holding paws tonight and sending care-bear-stare hugs to Becca and Floyd for their amazing performance this season!!

Even with the harrowing challenge, they were nice to each other to the end and kept their spirits so high.

Lee has a lot of empathy for Floyd since she really doesn't do too well on bikes and also once fell off a bike because she was exhausted, so she understands.

Floyd made it much farther than we ever could have and we are so proud of him and TEAMFUN.

Here's to Floyd and Becca!! <3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index -> Television All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: