Buffy

A lot of exciting things happen each day and night on the telly. Finally, here's a place to discuss... without being censored.
PB
No Doubt Moses Bean

Doot doot doot doot

Post by PB »

Does he like waffles?
Shnoodles
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Buffy 20!

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you Buffy guys!

It's been awhile since I posted about Buffy - but now the whole internet is talking about Buffy since it is the 20th anniversary! Cool!

Buffy definitely is the best!
In the SHNOOD!
Shnoodles

Never say Never

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you Buffy guys!

If any of you were wondering what Joss was up to - well here is some big news to report: Joss is going to be making a new show for HBO called The Nevers
The Nevers is described as an epic science fiction drama about a gang of Victorian women who find themselves with unusual abilities, relentless enemies and a mission that might change the world.
It sounds like it could be Steam Punky! Consider my interest piqued!
In the SHNOOD!
Shnoodles

Severed from The Nevers

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you Buffsters,

Sad news on the Joss front - his new show The Nevers is still planning to come out next year but Joss will no longer be a part of it. He said he is stepping away because he was exhausted, but other online rumors say he was in trouble for how he acted during filming of the Justice League. I guess we will never know the real story.

https://www.slashfilm.com/joss-whedon-l ... he-nevers/

Without Joss on board The Nevers, my interest has been considerably de-piqued.
In the SHNOOD!
Shnoodles

Sour grapes

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you Afflicted guys,

Lee and I scoped out the trailer for The Nevers - Joss's show that is now Joss-less.

Whelp, we both agreed we were under-whelmed. Schlop did seem interested in the one woman whose superpower was freezing grapes, but other than that nothing really stood out. It certainly is no Ebola Holmes...
In the SHNOOD!