Those white bears

Not all topics revolve around Schlop (but most do). Post your questions and comments that don't involve Schlop here.
Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Those white bears

Post by Gulliver »

Hi.

Do you guys remember those two white bears? I think they followed Schlop home from Sausalito one year and just sort of hung out for awhile. They always seemed to mind their own business and were really quiet.

I heard that they are now living in Estes Park and have a really nice setup including a basket filled with throw blankets.

Maybe when I go to Estes Park this summer I will introduce myself.
Answer: This character studied medicine, "knowing it would be useful in long voyages"

Question: Who is Gulliver?
Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

How rude

Post by Gulliver »

Weird.

I heard that the white bears were visiting Kali last week but they never stopped by here to say hi. I heard they were right across the street in fact.

I swore I woke up one of those nights to get a glass of water and I felt something watching me from the window. I turned and thought I saw a pair of ghostly white bears in the branches. But when I looked closer it was just some albino ravens that flew off into the night, cackling. I felt a sudden Nordic chill shiver me to my cotton.

Weird, huh?
Answer: This character studied medicine, "knowing it would be useful in long voyages"

Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Who Lives, Who Dies, Neil tells their Story

Post by Gulliver »

Hi.

Today Neil announced his surprise book that he has been writing for 3 years which is about Huggins and Muggins (those white bears). Apparently he did a lot of research into where they came from. Maybe he even went and saw the closet where they lived? Maybe it will also touch on the tale of Schlop's magic alafoss.

I'm a bit miffed Neil isn't writing about my story but I guess he is probably building up to it.

I'm looking forward to Lee reading it to me at least.

Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Sudsy bottoms

Post by Gulliver »

Hi.

I heard that those white bears were accidentally put in the dreaded washing machine. That is a nightmare most bears have had. Luckily it looks like they made it out okay with only some mild lumpiness:

Let this be a lesson to all bears not to fall asleep on a hamper full of blankets.