Schlopaline

This category is all about MOVIES! Rumors, celebrity gossip, recent sightings, Oscar hopefuls- let it all spill out here.
Shnoodles
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Schlopaline

Post by Shnoodles »

I figured it was about time we had a Schlopaline thread! Schlopaline is done in clay-mation and Dakota Fanning voices Schlopaline. Check out this clip from the movie:

http://www.neilgaiman.com/p/Cool_Stuff/ ... ak_Preview
In the SHNOOD!
Shnoodles

Almost here!

Post by Shnoodles »

Oh man - where did the time go?

Did you guys realize that Schlopaline opens this Friday!!!

I heard that Nibs might go check out an exhibit tomorrow and might even get some crepes - that would be exciting!

Do you guys think Schlopaline will be too scary for Nibs? Sometimes he gets frightened!
In the SHNOOD!
Shnoodles

Schlopaline opens

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you guys,

Schlopaline is doing really well at the Box Office! Hopefully I will get to see it in theaters soon.

But the big news is Dakota Fanning was on Letterman talking about the movie and then she mentioned that she got a new pet... a shnoodle! Check it out at the 7:50 mark:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgJXcqpaTCs
In the SHNOOD!
Shnoodles

10 years ago

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you Schlopaline guys,

Can you guys believe this week is the 10th anniversary of Schlopaline coming out? Isn't that crazy?

People have been tweeting about the movie and there are a lot of people who named their kids Schlopaline.

Isn't it crazy to think that 10 years from now we will look back and be reminiscing about Schlopfoot and all the kids named Meechee?
In the SHNOOD!
Nibs

The Other Nibs

Post by Nibs »

Whoa Shnoodles, that's incredible!

Do you think that is why Neil is on tour, the 10th anniversary of Schlopaline just like he did the 10th anniversary of American Shnoods?

I really hope to meet those Meechee children one day, I bet they're pretty fuzzy!
Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

The Other Schlop

Post by Gulliver »

Hi.

Yesterday I woke up and I think I might be on The Other Bed like in Schlopaline. The bed seems similar but everything around has been cleaned up and straightened which is very suspicious. Also there is an Other Schlop who kind of looks like Schlop but he is pinker and has buttons for eyes. I told Snuffles to go looking for stones with holes in them and to avoid any Russian bears made out of mice.
Answer: This character studied medicine, "knowing it would be useful in long voyages"

Question: Who is Gulliver?