The mini-nibs thread!

Not all topics revolve around Schlop (but most do). Post your questions and comments that don't involve Schlop here.
mini-nibs
Dinky Bean

Where the hell is Schlop?

Post by mini-nibs »

Big ups to Lee! She was the first one to discover a new Dancing Matt video and us bears have been watching it all day. There seems to be monkeys involved at one point!

We were perusing some of the comments of people who danced with Matt and this one caught my eye:
I danced in Los Angeles, CA. I remember everyone spending time together beforehand because we were waiting for just the perfect light (we wanted the sun setting over the Pacific Ocean). Matt handed out bubbles to everyone and we had a grand ole time. Matt even danced with my teddy bear (I'm 29 and still carry it around...heehee). It was a wonderful experience! Thank you Matt!
It's too bad Lee didn't meet up with Matt in San Francisco... then he could have danced with Nibs! Maybe his next video will only be him dancing with stuffed animals...

Also this one was cool:
Danced with Matt in Brisbane. At first I couldn't find him (the botanic gardens is a large place), so I thought that the best way would be to yell the familiar title of the video at the only other dude walking around aimlessly.

"Where the Hell is Matt?" I yell. "Here!" Matt yells back. On an epicness scale of 1 to 10, I would think that scores an 11.
Care for a little Nibs?
lee
No Pants Bean

Yeah!!

Post by lee »

Thanks MiniNibs!! I feel so cool!!

I read a lot of the comments and had seen the Botanical Gardens one too- that one was AWESOME!

I had totally missed the teddy bear one though! Hoo hoo!!

Matt is so awesome for dancing with bears!!

We need to make a Where the Hell is Schlop video! He can be on the bed, near the bed, on the pillow, by the window, on the covers, under the covers- so many possibilities!
Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Hoo hoo

Post by Nibs »

Hey MiniNibs,

Check out this AIR BEAR!

Good thing he's holding on tight!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poi8klIN7A4
PB
No Doubt Moses Bean

Fortunately smell isn't captured on film

Post by PB »

Hey MiniNibs,

Good thing you don't have a video camera with a ZOOM LENS anywhere nearby or I bet you'd get a lot of footage like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vYW_uaVz3k