Schlop Racer

This category is all about MOVIES! Rumors, celebrity gossip, recent sightings, Oscar hopefuls- let it all spill out here.
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Schlop Racer

Post by Snuffles »

Oh geez - am I the only one interested in this new movie? I think it looks awesome! It's about the guy from Into the Wild racing a car and stuff and also it is made by the guys that made the Matrix... woot! Also Stephen Colbert nemesis Rain is in it. RAAAAAAAIIIIIIIINNNNNNN!!!!! People are saying it is going to be a bomb but I think it is gonna be great!

Oh man... I'm getting too excited... I need to have DJ sit on me so I can calm down...
"Thong-the-thong-thong-thong"
- the Thong Song
lee
No Pants Bean

Schlop only knows how to race

Post by lee »

Hi Snuffs

Im glad you're so excited about this movie!

Yeah, I mean on one hand it does have Emile and the Wachowski Bros. But on the other hand it seems rather special effects heavy and racing focused. But I think it might be pretty cool. Want to see it with me?

I just hope I dont get motion sick!
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Turds!

Post by Snuffles »

Yeah! I wan't to see it with you Lee! So far it is getting great reviews... there is even talk about multi-colored turds!
Young boys will probably eat this stuff up but older fans of the cartoons might leave the movie feeling like the Wachowskis have taken a big fat multi-colored dump on their sense of nostalgia.
"Thong-the-thong-thong-thong"
- the Thong Song