Schlopatooee

This category is all about MOVIES! Rumors, celebrity gossip, recent sightings, Oscar hopefuls- let it all spill out here.
Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Schlopatooee

Post by Nibs »

I hear that Schlopatooee is getting great reviews guys!!!

Lee really wants to see it! I wonder if there will be lots of funny jokes about FOOD.

What have you guys heard?
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Yay!!!

Post by Snuffles »

Thanks for starting this thread Nibs! I was hoping someone would start a Schlopatooee thread but I wasn't sure if you guys would like it or not. I think it's gonna be great! There's all this food... and the rats look like scabbers. I can't wait!!!
"Thong-the-thong-thong-thong"
- the Thong Song
lee
No Pants Bean

SO fuzzy

Post by lee »

Hey Snuffles (and Shnoodles)

I saw Schlopatooee!!! It was great!!!

Man, that is one fuzzy rat. He looks SO much like Duddles! He's so cute! He looks like Duddles too when he gets wet. And at one point he has a little rat bed with a checkered blanket- it's so cute!!

Yeah- it was great. I liked it a ton! It didnt do all the lame cliche things I was expecting and it didnt have a lot of ancillary sidekick characters. I was very impressed!!

And I can't get over how fuzzy the rat was!! Hoo hoo hoo hoo!
Shnoodles

SO awesome!

Post by Shnoodles »

Yay!

I knew Schlopatooee was gonna be great, just like you said Lee! I can't wait to see it too. And it didn't have any cliche ancillaries... cool!

If the rat was brown do you think it would have looked like me? Since it was gray, it looked like Duddles, right?
In the SHNOOD!
Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Wormytooee

Post by Gulliver »

Hi.

Do you think the Schlopatooee bed was cooler than the bed Owly made for Wormy?
Answer: This character studied medicine, "knowing it would be useful in long voyages"

Question: Who is Gulliver?
lee
No Pants Bean

Schlopatouille

Post by lee »

Hey Shnoodles and Gulliver,

Yeah, the more I think back about Schlopatooee the more impressed I am with how great it was. I really like how the kid called the rat "Little Chef" the whole time, kinda like when I call Duddles "Little Bear." :)

Did you know that the rat isn't named Ratatouille? I was pretty surprised by that. The rat is named Remi and it turns out that Ratatouille is just a pasta dish that plays a different role in the movie.

Gulliver, I still think Wormy's bed was more fuzzy. But Remi's bed had a better view of Paris. And he had other little rat furniture. But yeah, Wormy's bed is still the best! Ah Wormy...
Shnoodles

Little Schlop

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you Schlopatooee guys,

We finally saw it! It was great (DJ liked it). It turns out that the rats are Brown rats (also called Norwegian Rats). Cool!
In the SHNOOD!