TINSCHLOP

A lot of exciting things happen each day and night on the telly. Finally, here's a place to discuss... without being censored.
Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

TINSCHLOP

Post by Nibs »

Hey guys!!

Only 2 more days until TIN SCHLOP!!! It airs Sunday at 8 pm DFT. I can't wait!!!

I wonder what life will be like the O.Z. I wonder if TOTO will have a bigger role? Anyone know how many episodes long it is?

Very exciting!
Sneeches
Legendary Bean

The most celebrated..

Post by Sneeches »

Hi PEACHES

Say PEACHES do you think you're going to watch TINSCHLOP?

Nibs sure is EXCITED about it. I think it might be a good way to DISTRACT myself from the fact that you're not WITH ME anymore.

I hope it's not too SCARY though. Do you think it will still have WINGED MONKEYS?
Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

There's something exquisite

Post by Gulliver »

Hi Nibs and Sneeches.

Me and Peaches are going to go to the gym to watch this show. It is a three part mini-series over three nights. I'm not sure how long each part is though.
Answer: This character studied medicine, "knowing it would be useful in long voyages"

Question: Who is Gulliver?
Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Jury is still deliberating...

Post by Nibs »

Alright, well we did Part One. Huh... not sure what to make of it. It wasn't AMAZING but it wasnt awful either.

I was kind of hoping they'd spend more time in the Emerald (Central) City. I felt kind of robbed there. They also tended to get out of a lot of almost-being-caught situations without a lot of explanation or effort.

I did have to cover Sneeches' eyes during the "winged monkeys" scenes... that was a little much for poor Sneeches.

They seemed to really crank through the plot... I wonder what the next FOUR HOURS are going to be about.

And where is TOTO????