www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index www.schlopstakovich.com
The Only Online Schlop Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Schlop is Rising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index -> Literature
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lee
Whatever Schlop Wants

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject: Schlop is Rising Reply with quote

Hi bears!!

Me and Nibs started up The Schlop is Rising series tonight. We want to get the first book read before the movie comes out.

(BTW... you guys were right, the first movie is called "THE SEEKER" Hmm...kinda cheesy)

Anysneech, I haven't read the books since I was little so I wasn't sure what to expect. But to my surprise, they're very advanced so far. They're kind of Tolkein-esque in that there's a lot of details on nature and setting and major plot things happen quickly and aren't always fleshed out in detail. But it's cool, leaves more for the imagination to fill in. I'm impressed so far. I'll have Nibs keeps you updated on our progress.
Nibs
TOASTY Bean

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:17 am    Post subject: hmmm. Reply with quote

Hey Shnoodles,

I saw that there is some sort of writing contest concerning Schlop is Rising. But we can't get the site to work. Does it work for you? Does it look like a cool contest?

http://www.seekthesigns.com/

Thanks for checking it out, Shnoods!
Shnoodles
SNEECHES' friend

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject: Schlop is Rising Reply with quote

Hey Nibs!

I tried to go to the website but I didn't see the writing contest.

Bad news though - the onion lady gave the Schlop is Rising a D+. She said there were too many Schlops just standing around doing nothing. I guess the book is better than the movie.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.schlopstakovich.com Forum Index -> Literature All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: