The Colbert Report

A lot of exciting things happen each day and night on the telly. Finally, here's a place to discuss... without being censored.
lee
No Pants Bean

Turtle Power

Post by lee »

Oohhh.... it's such a close race between Colburtle and Billie. I think it shouldn't count until they actually touch down on the sand on the Galapagos!

I wonder if those turtles get tired after all that swimming!

I really like the turtles, Gulliver. I watch them every day!
Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Turts

Post by Gulliver »

Hi.

Looks like Billie the turtle won. But I think all the turtles are really winners. Except for those two turtles that never even left the beach.
Answer: This character studied medicine, "knowing it would be useful in long voyages"

Question: Who is Gulliver?
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Bears!!!

Post by Snuffles »

I watched the Colbert Report yesterday and he talked about bears! He was doing a threat down and one of the threats was a bear that they caught and let back in the wild, and then the number one threat was a robot bear that the army uses to retrieve injured soldiers. He said that this would just confuse people into thinking actual bears would help you in real life.
"Thong-the-thong-thong-thong"
- the Thong Song
PB
No Doubt Moses Bean

huh?

Post by PB »

Um... Snuffles... MiniNibs totally scooped you on the robobear a whole week earlier... check out the Random Topics thread...
Do you even READ the forums? Maybe you stay in the tv/games/movies threads only...
Duddles
King of the World Bean

Pat the bunny!

Post by Duddles »

Hoohoo!

Stephen Colbert likes Pat the Bunny too!
Stephen on his new book coming out:
Oh, I so much want to put a Mylar mirror in the book! I want my book to be like Pat the Bunny. I want to have a little soft part, and a scratchy part, and don't get me started about the mirror. Oh! Hours of fun!
Where's Petri?
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Buzz like a bee!

Post by Snuffles »

I just took a break from reading Harry Potter to watch the Colbert Report - and at the start of the show instead of the introduction he was reading Harry Potter just like us! And then during the interview the guest asked him 'How do you dumbledore?' and Stephen said 'You buzz like a bee!' That shows how Stephen really knows his Harry Potter!!!
- the Thong Song
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Knut wants ein fish!

Post by Snuffles »

On tonight's show he talked about Knut and kept asking if he wanted ein fish! Then he said that Knut ate too many fishes and now Stephen isn't interested in him anymore.
- the Thong Song
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

WristStrong!

Post by Snuffles »

A few weeks ago Stephen broke his wrist and now he has to wear a cast. He created the WristStrong bracelet to raise wrist awareness - and yesterday we ordered one! I just hope it fits on my paw...
- the Thong Song
lee
No Pants Bean

stickers

Post by lee »

Hey Snuffles,

Did you ever get the WristStrong bracelet? What COLOR is it?

I just posted in the video game thread about the STICKERS in Colbert's new book!!! I wonder what kind of stickers they are!
peaches
Fuzziest Bean of All

Fuzzy peaches!

Post by peaches »

Hi guys!!!

Listen to what Stephen Colbert said when he talked about South Carolina peaches:
Our peaches are more numerous than Georgia's. They are more delicious, they are more juiciful. The sugar level is superb. Their fuzziness is unparalleled.
Do you think they have South Carolina sneeches???
Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp!
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Colbert on DVD!

Post by Snuffles »

Wooo!

Lee rocks! She sent us the Best of the Colbert Report on DVD! Now we can catch up with all the great moments that were before we started watching... sweet.

Thanks Lee (and friends)!
- the Thong Song
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Bear on Threat Down!

Post by Snuffles »

Stephen did a threat down on today's show and the number one threat was BEARS! He showed the clip of this bear and talked about how cute he was and how he wanted to take it home and name it Nappy!
- the Thong Song
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

The end of an era!

Post by Snuffles »

I can't believe today is the final episode of The Colbert Report! It's amazing how many years it has been a part of our lives. I used to go to the gym late at night to watch it live, but lately I have been watching it with all of the St Louis bears the day-after during lunch. Now we won't have anything to watch at all!

I'm glad we have this thread to reminisce about all the great Colbert memories. And there is always his new show to look forward to next year!

Thanks for all the great shows Stephen!
- the Thong Song
Shnoodles
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Wow what a show!

Post by Shnoodles »

That last show was so great!

I think even Gulliver got a little emotional at the end - or maybe it was just really dusty in the room.

Stephen is the best!

Do you think Lee will watch the last show?
In the SHNOOD!
Shnoodles
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Lee is watching it!

Post by Shnoodles »

I just heard through the grapevine that Lee is currently watching the last Colbert episode as I type this!

So exciting!

I wonder how many of the guests she will recognize?
In the SHNOOD!