Build a fjord for Lee!

Not all topics revolve around Schlop (but most do). Post your questions and comments that don't involve Schlop here.
Shnoodles
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Build a fjord for Lee!

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey guys - I thought we could have a topic of appreciation for Lee! I know she isn't an 'Other Bear' but I think she deserves her own spot here too! In fact, I suspect she is behind a lot of the work on Schlop's website even though Nibs seems to take credit for most everything.

Well, I think Lee is just great! One time she went to Canada and got me all this really cool stuff. You should see it. Well - I actually ate most of it, but there is some other stuff too. I got two shirts and a cup and a little moose and this little bear made of wood. It's all great stuff. She got it specifically for me too.

Lee does a really great job on this website, and she somehow finds the time to take care of Schlop as well. She is currently taking a much deserved trip in New Zealand which has a lot of mouflons and also fjords and Maori, I think. I can't wait until she gets back.
In the SHNOOD!
Duddles
King of the World Bean

Lee saved my beans!

Post by Duddles »

Lee's great! She is my favorite Honorary Bean!

In the olden days, me and Lee used to hang around a LOT. Everywhere Lee would go I would follow. But sometimes she went to so many places so quickly that I couldn't keep up, and one day my bean sack ruptured. Oh nos! I started leaving little beans everywhere I went. I was worried that I would be tracked down by predators, or that one day I would lose all my beans.

Luckily, Lee saved the day! She gave me an emergency operation and stapled my bean sack so that I never lost another bean again. I don't have quite the appetite I used to before the operation, but now I can go anywhere without worrying about unexpectadly dropping a trail of beans. Thanks, Lee.
Where's Petri?
Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Lee locked me in a closet

Post by Gulliver »

Hey, you guys might think Lee is all great and everything - but she locked me in a closet! It was dark and I think there was a spider in there - there was something in there because I felt it brush past my foot one time. It could have been a big spider.
Answer: This character studied medicine, "knowing it would be useful in long voyages"

Question: Who is Gulliver?
Duddles
King of the World Bean

Left behind the dryer

Post by Duddles »

Now that you mention it, Lee did leave me behind the dryer for a few months once. I was there for many moons and many wash cycles. I could even hear people talking but couldn't get to them. Luckily I was one day rescued and returned with the other bears who removed all the accumulated lint.
Where's Petri?
Shnoodles
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Hold it!

Post by Shnoodles »

Cmon guys, this thread is supposed to be about how cool Lee is - not about how she locked you in closets or left you to fend for yourself behind a dryer. We need to celebrate all the good things about Lee and all the good stuff she gets for us in Canada.
In the SHNOOD!
DJ
Un-bean-lievable

Pancakes

Post by DJ »

Lee bought me from a store! She let me go visit the Zupancakes at the school! Because of Lee I even got to meet someone else named DJ Zupancakes! The last time she visited she made me 50 pancakes! (uh oh - should I be putting this in the pancake thread??)
Zupancakes
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Qdobas!

Post by Snuffles »

My favorite thing about Lee is how she gets us the Qdobas! I also like her 'Gund to bed' pajamas!
"Thong-the-thong-thong-thong"
- the Thong Song
Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Trapped in the closet

Post by Gulliver »

Harumph! Lee never brought me qdobas while I was trapped in the closet with the spider.
Answer: This character studied medicine, "knowing it would be useful in long voyages"

Petri
Majestic Bean

Where's Lee?

Post by Petri »

All my emails I've been sending to Lee keep getting bounced back. I even sent an email to Schlop @ schlopstakovich but that was bounced back too. What's happened? I think Schlop probably fried the servers when he was trying to play that new Age of Empires: Age of Schlops or perhaps that new PS2 game Guitar Heroes: Schlop Guitar Heroes who are Schlops.

How should I fix this? I'm thinking I can download SpySheriff and install that to fix everything. Lee says they do good work.

Petri out.
Duddles' deeds be done.
lee
No Pants Bean

The Gulliver in the Iron Basement

Post by lee »

Wow, thanks for starting an appreciation thread for me, Shnoodles.

Gulliver... this is a very serious topic that I've meaning to discuss with you for sometime. You see, I only sent you away... because of how much I loved you. I knew it would be best for your future, and even though it destroyed me to do it... I knew I had to do it.

Look where it has gotten you now. You wouldn't be where you are today, had I not forced you to build character and retain fuzziness all those years in the basement. (Note, I did bring you to college Year 1 and 3.) It's like in the movies where people are taken away to come back as Kings later on (specifically The Man in the Iron Mask, either the DuckTales or Jeremy Irons version). So please know I did it with the best of intentions and never stopped loving you even though I wasn't around.

(And hey, at least you didn't turn out like your one brother.)
PB
No Doubt Moses Bean

Re: Left behind the dryer

Post by PB »

I'll assume Lee's last comment refers to Schlop.
Duddles wrote:Luckily I was one day rescued and returned with the other bears who removed all the accumulated lint.
Duddles, you sure they removed ALL the accumulated lint? What about that one cotton piece that kept getting restuffed in you? That might've been lint. If I were you, I'd have Petri do a lint check around you just in case.
Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

In the closet with the spider

Post by Gulliver »

had I not forced you to build character
Oh, that's OK. Hey, I've got an idea. When you come to visit I can help you build character too - you can sleep in the closet! It'll be great. There is even a spider here too that you can hang with. You like spiders don't you? He he he.

DJ
Un-bean-lievable

Lee was here!

Post by DJ »

Yay! Lee came to visit. Have you guys noticed how whenever Lee comes to visit there is suddenly a lot of food appearing? This time there was so much qdobas (but less pancakes unfortunately) and chicken salads and chicken fingers. Also Schlop was here and I got to play against him in the Lord of the Rings game but Schlop got the best of me. I can't wait untill Lee comes to visit again! Pancakes.
Zupancakes
Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Lee's pretty cool I suppose

Post by Gulliver »

Well, I have to say, Lee does seem pretty cool after her last visit.

She let me and Schlop perform in the musical Wicked and we were pretty good and Lee thought that I was so much better than Schlop that I got the main role. It was pretty fun, so I guess I was too mean to Lee before. She's pretty cool after all.

DJ
Un-bean-lievable

What happened to Lee???

Post by DJ »

Hey Nibs - are you there? I'm worried about Lee since I haven't heard from her in two days. Someone said that she is mad at me, is this true?!? I don't know what I said to make her so mad. Is it something to do with pancakes I wonder?

Hopefully someone can let me know what is going on.
Zupancakes