Gargoyles

This category is all about MOVIES! Rumors, celebrity gossip, recent sightings, Oscar hopefuls- let it all spill out here.
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Gargoyles

Post by Snuffles »

I've never seen the show but I heard that Lee got it as a gift. So I wanted to start this topic so she can tell us about it in the future. Plus the more topics you start - I hear that Schlop will talk to you more when he comes here to post.

I think a lot of the Gargoyles are blue... that's cool.
"Thong-the-thong-thong-thong"
- the Thong Song
Shnoodles
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Schlopgoyles

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey Snuffles,

I watched a bunch of the Schlopgoyles episodes yesterday. I watched all of season one (13 episodes) and about 15 episodes from season two. It's a pretty good show - you were right, some of the Schlopgoyles are blue. Some of them are brown though too.

Here is the general Schlopgoyle plot:

1. Schlopgoyles wake up at night

2. Something bad happens usually involving Xanatos the bad guy

3. Schlopgoyles win the battle...

4. But it turns out that Xanatos actually wanted them to win

5. Schlopgoyles go to sleep during the day

There are some other cool characters too. I like Macbeth, Gulliver likes Elisa Maza, and Duddles likes Fox. Lee might be interested to know that John Rhys-Schlopies is the voice of Macbeth!
In the SHNOOD!
Shnoodles

Schlopgoyles World Tour!

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you Schlopgoyles guys,

Wow - we just finished all our Schlopgoyles DVDs and it was very exciting! All of us really likes the Avalon series and then the Schlopgoyles started out on their World Tour! But unfortunately we don't have the rest of the season two DVDs. Hopefully we can mini-nibFlix it soon to find out what happens next!
In the SHNOOD!
PB
No Doubt Moses Bean

you know

Post by PB »

Why is the Gargoyles thread in the Movies section?

Hm... I thought you had ordered Lee all the season 2 episodes...but is that not the case? Let me know if I should check with her and see if she still has some episodes somewhere.

Also... I'm all for replacing words with the word 'schlop' if it's creative and clever... like Schlopstakovich or Count Schlopula. But it's getting a bit excessive here guys... I mean 'Schlopgoyles'? That doesn't even come close to working.
Nibs

Garschloples

Post by Nibs »

Oh wow, Shnoodles.

That's so cool that you guys watched all those SCHLOPgoyle episodes. I remember thinking that show had a lot of potential.

Do you like the theme song? I really like the theme song. Lee has it on her computer and I make her play it all the time.

Oh man, I wish I remembered the people's names. Which one is Eliza? The evil hot Schlopgoyle girl? I think Macbeth was cool... if he's who I'm thinking of. Do you like the cop girl? I remember thinking she was possibly annoying, like April in the Ninja Turtles. True?
Shnoodles

The spell is broken - and we LIVE AGAIN! RAWRRRRR!

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you Niblets,

I like the theme song a lot! It's very exciting - and I like it when Goliath ROARS during the opening. Petri does the same thing when he wakes up each morning.

PB - that's pretty funny about Count Schlopula! It makes me want to get some cereal... and eat some Schloplate Chip cookies!

Also - Elisa Maza isn't annoying Nibs, she is a real hero!
In the SHNOOD!