Grapesalot

Food is a very important topic on these forums. We now have a new category devoted entirely to it (including any and all muffins, pancakes, and pastries).
Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Grapesalot

Post by Gulliver »

Hi.

I like grapes and Demetri Martin likes grapes also he said this about grapes:
My favorite fruit is grapes.

Because with grapes you always get another chance. Like if you have a crappy apple or peach, you're stuck with the crappy piece of fruit.

But with grapes, you can always move on to the next. Grape --- the fruit of hope.
Answer: This character studied medicine, "knowing it would be useful in long voyages"

Question: Who is Gulliver?
peaches
Fuzziest Bean of All

That's funny!

Post by peaches »

Hi Gulliver!

That was funny! I just got two peaches from the store, and the first one I ate was great!

See you around!
Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp!
Sneeches
Legendary Bean

I could eat a sneech for hours...

Post by Sneeches »

Hi PEACHES!!!

You posted in the FOOD thread!! I wish I had food news.

Actually... the other day I got two SNEECHES at the store and I ate one.

JUST KIDDING!!! Ha ha ha. That would be something, wouldn't it? To eat a Sneech!

Too bad my new friend SCHLOPNEY isn't here... I be he would've thought that was FUNNY.
Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Grapesalot of grapes

Post by Gulliver »

I heard the legends have been proven true - that Schlop has discovered the mythic Replenishing Bowl of Grapes.

He formed a party of bears consisting of Nibs as a scout and Sneeches as the muscle, and they ventured deep into the uncharted wilds of Southern California until they came across the bowl where after each grape you take out, another one magically takes it's place.

But when those grapes are eaten - what will be the cost? Will the three bears turn on each other in greed over the Fountain of Grapes?

We will have to find out next week on GrapeTales!
Answer: This character studied medicine, "knowing it would be useful in long voyages"

Question: Who is Gulliver?
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Grapes of Hell!

Post by Snuffles »

I heard that Lee ventured deep into the Underworld where she met Beatrice who guided her into the innermost circle whereupon she discovered a mystical bowl of grapes and then Lee proceeded to eat the grapes but then it turned out once you eat the grapes you can never return to the Land of the Schlops but luckily Lee was able to play a ukulele which entranced the Lord of the Underworld such that she was able to flee back to the surface... crazy!
"Thong-the-thong-thong-thong"
- the Thong Song