X3

This category is all about MOVIES! Rumors, celebrity gossip, recent sightings, Oscar hopefuls- let it all spill out here.
Shnoodles
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Sighting validated

Post by Shnoodles »

Thanks for the info Lee! Sounds like it definitely had its plusses and minuses - as far as movies go. I just read another review (not as good as the one you posted) and they agreed that it was very Storm and Wolverine-centric. They also posited a theory as to why:
There’s too many people we’re supposed to care about, and the ones we end up spending the most time with are the ones played by actors likely to raise a stink if their lines get cut. It’s an unexpectedly Storm-centric movie, is what I’m saying.
They also talk a little about the new Pirates movie. Maybe we should think about starting up a thread for that one, eh? Never too soon!

Here's the link: http://www.avclub.com/content/node/4896 ... 640866bfd9

(Gulliver says to check out the comment section!)
In the SHNOOD!
PB
No Doubt Moses Bean

better luck next time

Post by PB »

Yo Gulliver,

That comment you posted....pretty weak. That's all you had to say!? I expect more insightful stuff out of you if you're going to keep using Lee's name around the web... tsk tsk.

Plus "alright" doesn't have two L's in it.
lee
No Pants Bean

Now now

Post by lee »

Hey Gulliver,

Don't pay any attention to PB. I think it was a good comment and it's ok that you used my name!

Keep up the good work in the literature thread!
Shnoodles
Schlopstakovich Superstar

That's what Nibs do - they change their hair

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey Lee, I found the great interview with the women of X-Men. At first I was going to post some of my favorite parts, but then I realized the whole thing was great so I will just post the link. Enjoy!

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movies/ ... index.html
In the SHNOOD!