The Colbert Report

A lot of exciting things happen each day and night on the telly. Finally, here's a place to discuss... without being censored.
Shnoodles
Bean Bag Bean

The end of another era!

Post by Shnoodles »

I can't believe Jon Stewart is going to be leaving The Daily Show this year! They are going to replace him with a new host but I can't imagine someone who is as smart about politics but also funny. I mean - Sneeches is funny and Nibs is smart about politics... maybe they could co-host?

I wish Jon all the best on his future endeavors (I hear he has big plans) and celebrate all the great comedy and news he has brought over the years. Three cheers for Jon!
In the SHNOOD!

Snuffles
Un-bean-lievable

Build the Peach!

Post by Snuffles »

Hey you politics guys, looks like Peaches has been making the rounds of the comedy shows lately. It all started when Donald Trump proposed calling the border wall Peaches. As you can imagine this is quite controversial!

First Colbert proposed that we could have James pay for the giant Peach wall, and then whipped his crowd into a rousing chant of "Build the Peach!" Check it out here

Then on the Daily Show Trevor Noah waxed poetic about what a wall named Peaches would be like:
“Peaches the border wall is the most adorable thing I have ever heard,â€￾ he explained. “You call a wall Peaches, it takes away all the stigma, right? Peaches isn’t xenophobic. Peaches isn’t racist. Peaches is just a wall trying to do wall-y things. It’s Peaches.â€￾
Check out out here.

Pretty cool! Peaches is just a bear trying to do bear-y things... he's Peaches!
"Thong-the-thong-thong-thong"
- the Thong Song

Sneeches
Whoza Fuzzy Bean

PEACHES!!!

Post by Sneeches »

PEACHES!!!!

THE MOST ADORABLE THING!!!

PEACHES!!!

Snuffles
Un-bean-lievable

Trevor Noah

Post by Snuffles »

I heard the Nibs scored tix to go see Trevor Noah in person!

This is very exciting. I wonder if he will talk about Peaches the border wall? I bet he and Sneeches have a lot to talk about ark-wise!
"Thong-the-thong-thong-thong"
- the Thong Song