All things PBS go here!

A lot of exciting things happen each day and night on the telly. Finally, here's a place to discuss... without being censored.
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

All things PBS go here!

Post by Snuffles »

Woooo - a TV thread! Just the thing I was waiting for Nibs! Awesome!

You know me, I like my TV! And I especially enjoy PBS - all the shows on PBS!

Did you guys know PBS is running a series where they are showing Best Of Monty Python clips. Each hour is dedicated to the best of a particular Python cast member. Tonight they are showing two hours back to back! Check it out peeps!
"Thong-the-thong-thong-thong"
- the Thong Song
lee
No Pants Bean

WATCH SNOOK

Post by lee »

Hey Snuffs

Oh wow... a PBS thread. I accidentally posted about a PBS cartoon in a different thread... but I hope you'll still watch the cartoon and let me know what you think!

Also, I started the "Television" forum...not Nibs... as he is still... recovering. But thanks!
lee
No Pants Bean

Frontline Thread

Post by lee »

Hey Shnoodles,

I know we had a good Frontline dialogue going in the movie thread, but I figure we should move it over to this PBS thread.

Did you hear me and Schlop finally watched the Crystal Meth episode of Frontline. Not only were we impressed with the episode and learned a lot about Meth... but we couldn't believe how GREAT Frontline was. You'll have to let us know when there's another good one we should watch.

Do you think we should go back and watch the Walmart one?
PB
No Doubt Moses Bean

Planning my schedule

Post by PB »

Shnoodtastic,

Is there anything good on Frontline tomorrow night? Let us know.
Shnoodles
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Shnoods

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey PB, I just checked on the PBS website and it looks like there is no new Frontline until March 21st when they are doing a show about how prisons have become the new asylums.

If you are itching to check out some more Frontlines, it says they have 54 shows available to watch online ... cool! I wish I had a faster connection like you guys. I am sure they are all pretty good, I've heard that the 2003 one called 'Truth War and Consequences' is pretty good, but I've never seen it.

Let me know if you watch any of them and what you thought of it. Shnoods out.
In the SHNOOD!
Shnoodles
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Frontline

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you guys,

There looks like there is a new Frontline that is pretty good that you can watch online. Unfortantely miniNibs can't get it working on our computer, but maybe Nibs can get it to work... let me know if you watch it!

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/darkside/view/
In the SHNOOD!