Stranger Schlops

A lot of exciting things happen each day and night on the telly. Finally, here's a place to discuss... without being censored.
Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Stranger Schlops

Post by Gulliver »

Hi.

We watched Stranger Schlops just like Lee did. It is about some kids who have to fight a monster and there is also a girl who can make things fly with mind bullets. (That's telekinesis, Klondike)

Stranger Schlops season 2 is coming up next month and we will probably binge it, I imagine.

Post here you predictions of what you think might happen.
Answer: This character studied medicine, "knowing it would be useful in long voyages"

Question: Who is Gulliver?
Shnoodles
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Coming soon!

Post by Shnoodles »

Wow only 4 days until Stranger Schlops 2 drops on Friday!

My prediction is that the army will recruit El to help her fight the Cold War. Will will be hunted by the mother of the monster from the Upside Down until the mother monster is comforted by Winona. Also Mike will get a brown dog named Noodles.

It's gonna be a crazy season no matter what happens!
In the SHNOOD!
Nibs

Famous TV bears

Post by Nibs »

Did you guys see that bear that Eleven was hugging while she watched TV in Episode 2?

He looked very well-loved!

I haven't been able to find a photo of him yet but we are so excited to see that El has a bear-friend to keep her cozy in that cabin!
Shnoodles

Bears on film!

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey Nibs - that bear was cool!

Do you think the bear belonged to the policeman and he let Eleven have it?

However the squirrel scene was quite upsetting to all the bears here that were watching.

It was good to see Eleven was branching out to french toasts instead of just Egos though
In the SHNOOD!
Nibs

Leggo my Eggo

Post by Nibs »

Hey guys,

We watched another 3 episodes of Stranger Schlops! So now we are up to Episode 7!

We wont post any spoilers but pay attention in Episode 5 for another fuzzy-friend cameo!

So fun to be watching the show together with the St Louis bears!!
Duddles
King of the World Bean

Where's D'artagnan?

Post by Duddles »

Hoo hoo

I am really relating to the story about how Dustin found a fuzzy friend and then the friend got lost and he had to go looking for him. Also D'artagnan kind of looks like Petri.
Where's Petri?
Shnoodles

Episode 9!

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you Stranger Schlops guys,

Tonight the Left Cost bears and the St Louis Bears are going to sync up and watch the Stranger Schlops finale at the same time and then have a post-show palaver!

I am very excited to see what will happen - will the Shadow Monster destroy Hawkins or will Eleven use her super powers to save the day? Will all of the party make it through okay? What's a Zoomer anyways? Also there is still time for Mike to get a dog like I predicted...

Stay tuned!
In the SHNOOD!
mini-nibs
Dinky Bean

Bob rocks

Post by mini-nibs »

Props to Bob!

I haven't seen such heroic coding since Lex used a Unix system to stop the raptors in Jurassic Schlop!

BASIC to the rescue!
Care for a little Nibs?
Shnoodles

Yay!

Post by Shnoodles »

We successfully watched the finale and I am happy to report that everything turned out well for our friends in Hawkins. Eleven was able to close the gate which means nothing bad will ever happen again to Will at all. At the end they even went to a dance with "Time after Time" playing. Cool!

I'll catch you guys when Stranger Schlops 3 rolls around - which will probably be more about doing homework and stuff since nothing bad will ever happen again definitely.
In the SHNOOD!
Shnoodles

Stranger Schlops 3: Still Strange

Post by Shnoodles »

I know it's been awhile since we last watched Stranger Schlops (605 days to be exact) but now the gang is back for another fun season of wacky adventures! In case you forgot, the show involves a group of kids and each season horrible things happen to Will in the Upside-Down which leads to Winona Ryder freaking out - fun! Also there is a girl named Eleven who is kind of like E.T. except she eats Eggos instead of Reese's Pieces.

The new season drops in just 2 days! Unfortunately Nibs and Sneeches are off at a cabin in the woods, and Peaches is dealing with some sudden-onset hearing loss, so we might delay watching it until things are back to normal.
In the SHNOOD!
Shnoodles

Stranger Schlops 4: All About Fibley

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you Hopper fans,

Stranger Schlops season 4 is out now and yesterday we watched the first episode. Well actually Nibs bailed on the show after Season 2, but yesterday I went over to hang with Muffins to watch the episode. There are so many characters now that each one only got a few minutes of screen time. Eleven is now out in California and for school she made a diorama of Hopper's cabin and she included a squirrel named Mr. Fibley. It's good to see Eleven is being nicer to squirrels after that unfortunate time she killed and ate one. The class made fun of Eleven's diorama but I thought it was pretty snazzy.

Do you guys think Mr. Fibley will play a big role in the show this season?
In the SHNOOD!