A lot of exciting things happen each day and night on the telly. Finally, here's a place to discuss... without being censored.
Duddles
King of the World Bean

Steamed Pabu buns

Post by Duddles »

Hoo hoo Pabu got a steamed bun!

Where's Petri?
Duddles
King of the World Bean

Where's LeafyEars?

Post by Duddles »

Hoo if you look really closely you can find LeafyEars

Where's Petri?
Shnoodles
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Final Korra

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you Schlopatar fans,

Tonight is the big day where us bears will all watch the final Korra episode together. It has been quite a journey getting to this point. Korra has fought lots of villains and now has to face Kuvira who built a giant robot that shoots a spirit laser. Luckily she has the help of all her friends. Although Duddles is worried about Pabu - hopefully he is off somewhere safe and will get hugs after it is all over.

Go Team Avatar!
In the SHNOOD!
Duddles
King of the World Bean

Mister Pabu!

Post by Duddles »

Hoo hoo.

Mister Pabu got to be the best ferret at the wedding and he got to wear a spiffy suit and a fancy hat and hold the vows around his neck hoo hoo!

So proud of Mister Pabu!

At the end the spirits came back and LeafyEars was there too - can you spot him?

Hoo hoo!
Where's Petri?
Shnoodles

The End?

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you Korrasami guys,

We watched the final Korra and it was quite an ending - Korra ended up saving Kuvira's life which then made her see the error of her ways. Korra also created a new spirit portal in Republic City. In the end Korra decided to go on a vacation with Asami to the spirit world (maybe to hang out with LeafyEars and Iroh?) and they walked off hand-in-hand (or paw-in-paw as Sneeches says).

I know Duddles is a bit sad that the show is over and there won't be any more Pabu - but I have heard rumblings about something where we might be able to see a little bit more about Pabu's past - so stay tuned Duddles!
In the SHNOOD!
Duddles
King of the World Bean

Pabu Withdrawal

Post by Duddles »

Oh wow, Shnoodles, I would very much like to know about Pabu's past. Please let me know!

In the meantime, Lee helped me look up some Pabu fan art since I miss Pabu so much. It helped make me feel better.

Here are some of my favorites:

Pabu and Bolin:

Pabu in the Avatar State, hoo hoo:

Pabu, Bolin, and Mako if they were gender swapped:

A fuzzy rhyme someone wrote about Pabu:

Purr Purr Purr!
Where's Petri?
Shnoodles

Schlopbender movie

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you Momo fans,

It's been hard keeping track of all the Schlopatar developments - first the creators Bryan and Michael were teaming up with Nibflix to make a live action show - but then they left due to creative differences and started working with Nickelodeon again where they are apparently going to make 3 animated Schlopatar movies.

Word is that the first movie will feature Aang and his friends as young adults. Hopefully Momo and Appa will be there too!

https://www.slashfilm.com/938093/nickel ... -together/

I will update once I hear when exactly this movie might be coming out... cool!
In the SHNOOD!
Shnoodles

Save the date for Aang!

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you pillow benders,

They have announced a date for the upcoming Schlopatar movie - it will be Schloptober 10th, 2025. This is only 1,064 days away - so make sure to reserve your tickets today!

Apparently the movie will be a blend of 2D and computer animation and it will be about Aang - but we still don't know much more than that.

Duddles is hoping it will have some penguin sledding!
In the SHNOOD!
Shnoodles

New Schlopatar tomorrow

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you Fuzz Benders,

Tomorrow Niblix is binge-dropping all 8 episodes of the new live action Schlopatar show - wow!

There has not been a lot of rumblings about this on the bear front - and I have yet to hear anything from the bear council if this show will be selected for bear viewing. I know Duddles is excited about Momo!

It will be interesting to see how this show is received - hopefully better than the M Night Schlopalan movie!
In the SHNOOD!