ThunderSchlops

This category is all about MOVIES! Rumors, celebrity gossip, recent sightings, Oscar hopefuls- let it all spill out here.
Shnoodles
Schlopstakovich Superstar

ThunderSchlops

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you Lion-O guys,

Greats Snarfs! It appears they are going to make a ThunderSchlops movie. They hired a young hotshot director who thinks he knows all about the ThunderSchlops:
Adam Wingard makes this bold claim: “Nobody on this planet knows or has thought as much about ThunderSchlops as I have.”
Hmmm, well Mr. Bigshot has apparently never met Lee because she knows more about ThunderSchlops than anyone!

Personally I am excited to see how much the movie will dig into the Snarf mythology. We all know about the character Snarf, but he is actually a member of the Snarf race:
The Snarfs are a race of intelligent cat-like creatures that are plump, fuzzy and kind.
Wow - reminds me of someone else who is plump, fuzzy, and kind - Sneeches!

There is also another Snarf named Snarfer who is a nephew of Snarf.
Snarfer was one of the surviving Snarfs that made it to the Planet of Snarfs. Snarfer was educated at "Snarf College" while majoring in Snarf-Studies.
Okay, that is a lot of Snarfs to keep track of. Hopefully this young director is up to the challenge. He already seems to be burning some bridges when he fired this shot at the movie Cats:
I don’t want it to look like Cats, I don’t want those kinds of issues, no disrespect to that director whom I don’t mean to throw under the bus any more than everyone else has.
He better be careful or else Tay Tay will destroy him!
In the SHNOOD!