What is The Matrix?

This category is all about MOVIES! Rumors, celebrity gossip, recent sightings, Oscar hopefuls- let it all spill out here.
Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Knock Knock, Neo

Post by Nibs »

Oh wow, very exciting!

In just two hours of real bear time, the Matrix Resurrections will come into the world via Hbomax streaming!

We bears are going to sleep first and then watch it tomorrow and discuss!

Lee and I saw a clip over the weekend that has us significantly lowering out expectations based on the Bugs on the rooftop scene.

But even if the movie doesn't live up to Duddles' love for the trailer (and how could anything), we are very excited for the culmination of 2 years of tracking Project Ice Cream together!

For how you can ever eat ice cream, if there is no spoon!

Thanks for this romp through the Matrix universe together, bears!
Shnoodles

Through the looking glass

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you Synthients,

Us bears had quite the epic day yesterday with watching The 4th Matrix movie (Schloptrix). Duddles was so excited that his favorite song was played in full in the movie - and Duddles even predicted beforehand that Bugs' name was from Bugs Bunny and it turned out to be true!

There was definitely a lot to unpack with the movie and we have barely scratched the surface even after our zoom chat yesterday. Luckily we still have a month for multiple rewatches on HBO Schlops.

All the work us bears put in carefully rewatching the previous movies paid off big time with all the references and flashbacks in this new movie. Cool!
In the SHNOOD!
Nibs

Good for us

Post by Nibs »

Wow wow wow!

What a success!

I never imagined the new Matrix would be as good as it was! We had to pause the movie many times so we could dance around on the new couch.

Here is a picture of us Forest Bears all gathered and snuggled ready to watch!

We are delighted at how good of a plot it was, how many cool new ideas there were, how useful our previous research in the old movies was, and how exciting the ending was. Bugs was such a star! We of course all loved the David Mitchell touches and the cool mutli-layered-commentary that can be applied to so many things!

Lee and I rewatched a bit of it last night while working on the rug and found even more cool things. I think this movie will be fun to watch more!

I haven't been this excited about a long-awaited movie since Frozen 2! So happy!