Dune

This category is all about MOVIES! Rumors, celebrity gossip, recent sightings, Oscar hopefuls- let it all spill out here.
Shnoodles
Bean Bag Bean

Dune

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you House Atreides guys,

In 2008 I posted about a Dune movie in the works directed by Peter Berg. Well here we are over 10 years later and that movie was never made. But guess what - there is a new Dune movie coming by some guy named Denis who also made Arrival.

I know Gulliver and Lee are the resident Dune experts so I will let them weigh in on what they think of the casting. It will star Timothee Chalamet (who likes Peaches) and also include Dave Bautista, Javier Bardem, and Josh Brolin.

Oh, and a question for Sneeches - who is Chani?
In the SHNOOD!

Sneeches
Whoza Fuzzy Bean

OMG

Post by Sneeches »

ZENDAYA IS CHANI!!!!!!!

Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

He needs pointers from Ash

Post by Nibs »

We're still so miffed that he didn't know what FEAR is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUyEB_lXUEM

Gulliver
Schlop's Pal

Kareem Abdul Gom Jabbar

Post by Gulliver »

Yesterday Lee and I watched the Dune trailer and it was epic. We both were surprised they showed the worm in the trailer since now everyone will know what the worm looks like and maybe less people will see the movie since people might have only wanted to see it because they were curious what the worm looked like.

But even though Lee and I know now what the worm looks like we will still go see it to support Zendaya as Chani.
Answer: This character studied medicine, "knowing it would be useful in long voyages"

Question: Who is Gulliver?

Duddles
Outback Bean

The little mouse

Post by Duddles »

Hoo, I like the little mouse that jumps... what his name?
Where's Petri?

Shnoodles
Bean Bag Bean

Overdune

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you Spicy guys,

I'm sad to report that the long-awaited Dune movie will have to be awaited a little more - it just got delayed until Schloptober 2021.

The good news is that the internet speed is blazin' fast at Schlop's new crib - so I will be able to keep all y'all up-to-date instantaneously on all upcoming movie delays!
In the SHNOOD!