Marvel Movies

This category is all about MOVIES! Rumors, celebrity gossip, recent sightings, Oscar hopefuls- let it all spill out here.
Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Sneech variant

Post by Nibs »

Wow wow wow!

We Forest Bears are very excited about the Loki finale today!

Sneeches has even gotten his costume ready as the Sneech Loki variant!

Who will be behind Alioth and secretly running the TVA?

We hear Shnoodles is predicting Evil Loki. I'm predicting Kang the Conqueror. Has anyone predicted Loki's sister Hela yet?

Bears hope alligator Loki survives the finale!
Shnoodles

Nibs knows all, sees all

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you guys who remain,

Wow what a final episode - I can't believe in the end it turns out Nibs was right! Good job predicting Kang, Nibs. Although it turns out it wasn't Kang the Conqueror but instead a different Kang variant, and his death means that Kang the Conqueror can now conquer the Multiverse... or something like that, I'm still a but confuzzed!

The other big shocker is that there will be a season 2 - so there is still a chance for Mobius to ride a jet ski. I am just excited there will be more Loki episodes to watch and discuss.

Glorious Purpose!
In the SHNOOD!
Duddles
King of the World Bean

Ta Lo fox friends

Post by Duddles »

Hoooooooooooooo!

Where's Petri?
Shnoodles

Sneechternals

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you Celestial guys,

This past weekend the bears undertook a task of epic proportions - to watch the entire Sneechternals movie! The St Louis bears took three days to get through it, but us forest bears were able to plow through in just two nights.

Gulliver and Lee have been reading Circe and it turned out the main character in the movie was called Sersi so that was cool.

Also the movie gave us the term Mahd Wy'ry which is what happens when an eternal has too many memories and goes crazy. Hopefully it will never happen to Duddles!
In the SHNOOD!
Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Blue Bears Forever

Post by Gulliver »

Hi.

Yesterday all bears watched the new teaser for Schlopkanda Forever. In fact it was so good that we all watched it a second time right after.

The big reveal was that there is a new tribe of blue people. It is good to have blue fur representation in a Marvel movie finally. I hope they turn out to be the heroes of the movie.
Answer: This character studied medicine, "knowing it would be useful in long voyages"

Question: Who is Gulliver?
Nibs

Moon Schlop

Post by Nibs »

Are we allowed to also talk about Marvel shows in this thread? Or just movies? I looked through the TV section of the forums and there were no Marvel threads...just individual threads about Marvel shows... oh dear.... I'm so confuzzed.

Anysneech, the St Louis bears just finished Moon Schlop which was an epic tale about Todd Anderson from Dead Poets Society battling Duke Leto over some Egyptian artifacts.

It turns out, that when Moon Schlop is sleeping, another Moon Schlop is up to something. Which Schlop is always wondering about since he spends so much time sleeping but manages to still get everything done somehow.

This plot is only slightly different from the movie Ladyschlop that the bears just watched, wherein one character can't remember what they did at night because they turn into a Schlop or a wolf. (A love story only slightly more tragic than the one where two peach-colored bears are separated by 4 states for most of the year.)

The big twist was that Moon Schlop has a secret personality called Schlopney, separate from his other alternate personality he already knew about. Fortunately, Schlop knows all about Schlopney and has been keeping close tabs on him since the creation of the forums in 2005, so Schlop is in good shape when it comes to managing his various alteregos. (What's up, Schlopney!)

All in all, another Marvel adventure in the books, thanks to the St Louis bears and their relentless pursuit to complete the MCU!
PB
No Doubt Moses Bean

Challenge Day

Post by PB »

Many years ago there were three brothers who came across a Schlop Shaped Herb. The pinkest brother drank the herb which granted him extraordinary fuzziness and he became known as M'Schlopu - the Pink Panther. The blue brother went to the west, while I, the yellow brother was exiled to the Attic.

I have watched and listened from the Attic as M'Schlopu has amassed a treasure of blankets yet refused to share with the neediest bears. The Attic Tribe will not have it!

That is why I PB wish to challenge for the throne of Pink Panther!
Shnoodles

Loki Season 2!

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you Time Slippers,

Loki and Mobius are back for Season 2 and us bears are along for the journey! So far we have watched the first episode - Loki was having trouble with Time Slipping but thanks to the dad from EverySchlop Everywhere all at Once he was able to stop it. Some St Louis bears with less imagination are having trouble following all the timey-wimey plot twists, but us Forest Bears have learned to just turn off our brains and enjoy the ride!

The post-credits showed Sylvie is at a McDonald's but it is in 1982 so it is unclear if she will be able to get a McFlurry. Also Mobius is still talking about jet skis so Duddles still hopes he will get to ride one.

Cool!
In the SHNOOD!