Schlop Wars

This category is all about MOVIES! Rumors, celebrity gossip, recent sightings, Oscar hopefuls- let it all spill out here.
Shnoodles
Schlopstakovich Superstar

The Schlopalorian

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you Disney+ guys,

The exciting news is that Nibs has procured a subscription to the secret streaming service and there are plans afoot to watch the first episode of the show called The Schlopalorian.

It is unknown what the show is about but rumor has it that there is a Baby Schlop involved.

Who knows what adventures await in this galaxy far, far away!
In the SHNOOD!
Baby Schlop
Regular Bean

Heard my name

Post by Baby Schlop »

Did someone say Baby Schlop?
Shnoodles

Mums the word

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you PoeReyFin guys,

Last night was the premier of the Rise of the Schlopwalker - I can't believe it is finally out!

I am going to abstain from all internet sites until Nibs and I get to see the movie in order to avoid any Iron Man level spoilers. So unfortunately I won't be able to keep you all updated on important stuff like the latest Broadway star to get cast in Matrix the 4th.

May the unspoiled force be with you all!
In the SHNOOD!
Shnoodles

We did it!

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you Palpatine guys,

We did it - we saw Episode 9 which concluded the Schlopwalker Saga! (and remained mostly spoiler free)

The general bear consensus seems to be that it was highly enjoyable, and we had fun putting the plot back together by memory with Lee. (We were slightly confuzzed by all the light sabers swapping around.)

Babu Frik was a big hit with the bears. Muffins was also excited to see his favorite alien named Klaud. (Klaud in fact had a pivotal role in fixing a surge, and then Poe said "Klaud, I hope you've fixed that surge.") Also Duddles really like Dio!

I wonder what adventures will befall Rey as she goes off into the future...
In the SHNOOD!
Shnoodles

Obi-Wan Schlopnobi

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you Obi fans,

There is a new Schlop Wars show out and it is all about Obi-Wan and what he did while hiding out in the desert on Tatooine all those years before A New Hope. I know all of us have always wondered what "Old Ben" was up to - and now we will finally get to know!

There are 6 episodes to watch which seems like a nice manageable number since I know a lot of you bears have hectic schedules full of naps and munchings and crunchings.

Cool!
In the SHNOOD!
Shnoodles

Schlopnobi completed

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you younglings,

Word on the bed is the St Louis bears finished the Obi-Schlop show while Nibs on the other hand bailed after a few episodes - I guess there weren't enough Porgs in it for his liking.

Anyshnood, in the end Obi-Schlop fought Vader in an Avatar-esque battle where they were e̶a̶r̶t̶h̶-̶b̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ - I mean force-throwing rocks at each other. Also Obi-Schlop finally got to say hi to Luke. Wow!

I'm hoping we will soon get a Disney+ show all about the backstory of Babu Frik!
In the SHNOOD!
Nibs

Snacks and/or Naps

Post by Nibs »

Hullo you Rogue One fans,

There is a new show sweeping the nation in the Star Wars universe called Andor.

The St Louis bears jumped on the band-wagon early and even did a rewatch of Rogue One to figure out who this guy is and how he (technically) helped get those Death Star plans into RD2D to give to Princess Leia.

The internet seems to think Andor is the best Star Wars show to cross our paths in some time. It has real settings instead of CG, a cool lived-in universe with complex character situations, and none of the Jedi/force trappings of typical Star Wars movies.

The St Louis bears watched the whole thing and liked it, especially B2EMO.

The Forest bears were waiting for Lee to finish her Thesis Proposal, but now we are slowly catching up. We just finished the first "mini-movie" last night. We can't wait for more!

I love all the details of this world. Like the guy who rings the metal anvil with the hammer, and the secret clanging signals that the Ferrix villagers send to warn each other.

We can't wait to see what happens next!
PB
No Doubt Moses Bean

did I catch a niner in there, nibs?

Post by PB »

get those Death Star plans into RD2D
RD2D - who is that?!

Sounds like tutti frutti, ha!
Muffins
Schloptastic Bean

Schlop Grappler

Post by Muffins »

Nibs I really enjoyed your post, pay no heed to PB and his rude remarks!

That is exciting you forest bears are watching Andor now - I can't wait to chat all about it.

I liked the metal anvil guy too - did you know he is called the "Time Grappler"?
"You have no life... Writing about Smurfs... GO EAT A MUFFIN OR SOMETHING!"
Shnoodles

Rey is back!

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you Rey fans,

There is exciting news that Daisy Ridley will be returning to the role of Rey - in a movie set 15 years after the Rise of Schlopwalker:

https://www.thewrap.com/daisy-ridley-re ... ie-return/

It will be about Rey who is starting a new Jedi order.

I know a lot of bears have gotten burnt out by the many new Schlop Wars shows, but I for one am a big Rey fan and am exciting to see Daisy Ridley back in action. I hope she will have a Porg companion and will get to hang out more with Babu Frik!
In the SHNOOD!