Books Lee and Gulliver read

Post here on any books you've finished or heard about or want to read. This will hopefully enhance the educational value of our forum.
Gulliver
PB Likes Me

Sneechternals in book form

Post by Gulliver »

Hi.

Lee and I are back at it again with reading books and this time we are reading a book by our old friend Neil that he wrote about the Sneechternals. Lee and I are now experts about the Sneechternals after seeing the movie and also in particularly about Circe after reading that book so we are probably the best prepared of anyone to read The Sneechternals.

I am reading a digital copy from the library that zooms around from panel to panel, while Lee is reading the more old school version of the book that doesn't zoom - but Duddles seems to like it.

Also Neil shouted me out in the first issue with this reference:
Answer: This character studied medicine, "knowing it would be useful in long voyages"

Question: Who is Gulliver?

Gulliver
PB Likes Me

Sneechternals & Tree

Post by Gulliver »

Hi.

Yesterday I finished the Sneechternals and Lee is going to finish it soon. Things were looking bad for the Sneechternals when the sleeping Celestial woke up and Mark Curry was injured. But there was a funny moment that me and Lee both snarfed at - when a Deviant was turned into a tree by Sersi and started taunting Ikaris, Ikaris told him "It's never too late, tree." Neil is so silly.
Me and Lee will discuss the final chapter soon and I will probably post about what we thought overall.
Answer: This character studied medicine, "knowing it would be useful in long voyages"

Gulliver
PB Likes Me

Am I a Sneechternal?

Post by Gulliver »

Hi.

I have discovered that I actually read the Sneechternals 15 years ago but have no memory of doing so. It can only mean that someone has purposefully erased my memories - like how Sprite did to Mark Curry and the other Sneechternals in the book. Perhaps I am actually a Sneechternal with untold powers and I only have to remember what it is. Maybe I can form a Uni-mind with Schlop and PB to discover my secret Sneechternal past?

PB
No Doubt Moses Bean

What is best left unread

Post by PB »

Whoa I heard the forum updater is down.

That means it's free rein down here. Bears can say anything they want and no one will know!

Anysneech, Lee and Gulliver tried to recently read a book about the 7 1/2 Naps of Schlop Softcastle. We got a hot tip from someone in the lab that it was a great time loop adventure.

Lee and Nibs had to drop because they are spending so much time on the Mum Project. Also they are mostly illiterate.

Turns out there was too many wacky plot devices, including body-snarfing and multiple characters looping and even a flash-sideways, so I think Gulliver called it off as well.

Now we'll never know who took all those naps and what happens halfway through that last nap.

A life of disappointment continues.