July 2017 Bear Reunion

Not all topics revolve around Schlop (but most do). Post your questions and comments that don't involve Schlop here.
Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

July 2017 Bear Reunion

Post by Nibs »

Three bears are traveling West to join 6 bears to complete the FUZZY FELLOWSHIP and trek to THE CABIN for the first time together.

Currently we have secured EXTRA PIE as a surprise for their arrival!

The cabin is also very very clean and hopefully will please all the personalities of the various bears in attendance!

I hope FIGWIT can also make an appearance at this Great Bear Council.
Nibs

Mid-trip update

Post by Nibs »

Well PEACHES is representing all 3 bears for the FELLOWSHIP this time around.

It's been a most unusual trip so far.

Some good shared meals. Chicken strips & Veggie Quesadilla. Tuna & Crispy Chicken Salad. Tamales! Wraps!

A cool Odessa hike with a SNOW CROSSING that only the penitent man could survive. And a wizard staff that controlled mosquitos.

But then an unlucky shuttle ride and Lee saved Dave from falling much to the relief of all the bears. Then Schlop went into healing overdrive to heal him and then Nancy the next day.

Now it is a bit soggy but we assume good foods and some more trails are on the agenda.

Missing the St Louis bears though and sending them cool air!
Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Musky Toes

Post by Gulliver »

Hi Nibs.

It sounds like you had a fun time from all of what Peaches has told me. I would have come along but I was concerned about getting bitten by mosquitoes on my feet pads. Maybe next year I can get a full body net to protect myself.

I hear you are back at the cabin now and are helping seal cracks. That sounds like messy work. I imagine Schlop is probably sleeping the days away though.
Answer: This character studied medicine, "knowing it would be useful in long voyages"

Question: Who is Gulliver?
Shnoodles

So fresh and so clean

Post by Shnoodles »

I heard that Nibs has chinked the entire cabin in a single day!

I also heard that Nibs power washed the cabin and it now looks brand new - like how Schlop looked after that one time he took a bath. Hopefully the cabin hasn't shrunk like Schlop's head did that time.

Hopefully Nibs will be able to rest and enjoy some good snacking for the rest of the week.

I wonder if he will see a moose as well?
In the SHNOOD!