Build a fjord for Lee!

Not all topics revolve around Schlop (but most do). Post your questions and comments that don't involve Schlop here.
Duddles
King of the World Bean

Lee!

Post by Duddles »

Hullo!

I am so glad I am getting to spend so much quality time with Lee again, after all these years apart.

I like when Lee takes naps and I get to rest on her head hoo hoo!

Lee is always there to protect me from scary moths that are about or troublesome squirrels.

Lee always makes sure my cotton stays in place and gives me refloofings and fuzzy pats.

I love Lee!
Where's Petri?
Shnoodles
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Lee 4 prez!

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you Lee fanatics,

Lee is def the coolest!

I love getting to check out new movie trailers with Lee and telling her about cool movies we saw like Wonder Sneech 1984!

Lately Lee and I have been watching Avatar the last Schlopbender and discussing it as we go which is so awesome!

Lee even put together this cool spreadsheet to keep track of all the awesome stuff we are watching - like Out by Pixar which was about a dog that was partially brown!

I'm also having a blast hanging out in the loft with Snuffles and Petri - we have a great pillow setup thanks to Lee and it is nice and warm here.

So yeah - Lee rocks!
In the SHNOOD!
DJ
Un-bean-lievable

Lee!

Post by DJ »

Happy Birthday to Lee!

Lee is the nicest and wisest friend of the bears. Congratulations to Lee on finishing all her classes for her graduate degree program. Sometimes I sit in on a class with her but get too sleepy and Lee always fills me in on what I missed when I fall asleep.

DJ hugs to Lee!
Zupancakes
mini-nibs
Dinky Bean

Lee is cool

Post by mini-nibs »

Happy B-day to Lee!

Thanks to Lee for doing Sneechwords and Wordles with us - she is the best at coming up with answers for the trickiest clues. And we can always depend on her when it asks about filling in an obscure lyric from a Disney musical.

Also Nibs and Sneeches are pretty smart, too!
Care for a little Nibs?
Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Reading with Lee is fun-damental

Post by Gulliver »

Hi.

Lee and I had a fun year with a lot of good books read and discussed. We read The Schlops of Grace-Adieu and Schlopanesi and the Sunless Sneech and are now making our way through Schlopce. Lee always has the best insights and is so thoughtful.

I am hopeful one day I will find a door painted on a wall that I will open and it will lead to Schlop's forest where I can find Lee and Duddles and Bunny Eleanor.
Answer: This character studied medicine, "knowing it would be useful in long voyages"

Question: Who is Gulliver?
peaches
Fuzziest Bean of All

Friendship hugs to Lee!

Post by peaches »

Lee got me and Sneeches the best gift - the friendship lamps that let us send hugs back and forth. Lee also made the coolest card where Sneeches pops up doing Mage Wings! I will forever be grateful for everything Lee has done for us.

Yay Lee!
Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp!
Muffins
Schloptastic Bean

Muffin hugs

Post by Muffins »

Lee is so cool!

She takes care of a house of over 10 bears and keeps them all fed and warm with extra blankets - which isn't easy since some bears are particularly high maintenance. She even manages to make the time each day to send Schlop hugs in the morning and Schlop hugs at night before we go to sleep - which we all really appreciate here.

Muffin hugs!
"You have no life... Writing about Smurfs... GO EAT A MUFFIN OR SOMETHING!"
Muffins
Schloptastic Bean

Lee FTW!

Post by Muffins »

Lee recently took her talents to a new company, and already she has revolutionized their business model in amazing ways. I heard that she single-handedly reduced the time it takes to upload new videos from 48 hours to just 3 hours - which is an improvement of over 90%! It's no wonder the company is rewarding Lee with robes and sea weed.

Way to go Lee!
Muffins
Schloptastic Bean

There can be only one Lee!

Post by Muffins »

I heard Lee has done such a great job at the new company that they decided to fire all the other Lees because Lee is the best Lee!

Her boss was even shouting about how Lee is cool like wet spaghetti and is flexible like Michelle Obama, and that she is also good at landing planes - that's what I heard!

Everyone is so impressed with Lee that she might even get a raise so that Schlop can get a second robe and a second bowl!

Go Lee!
Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Happy Lee B-day to all

Post by Gulliver »

Hi.

Today is a very special day since it is Lee's b-day when all bears send out special hugs of thanks and appreciation to Lee who is the best friend of all of us bears. Lee is always looking out for us bears and willing to drop everything at a moment's notice to help us bears when we find ourselves in pickles and jams, like when she came to rescue us from a smelly apartment and help tidy our apartment. Words cannot adequately express the gratitude of the bears, so we must rely on bear hugs and I know we are all sending many bear hugs to Lee today.

Unfortunately us bears weren't able to prepare a present for Lee's b-day so instead we will try to make something by Schlop's half-birthday which is July 11th. We're a bit slow but Lee somehow likes us anyways.

Hugs to Lee on this most special of days!
Answer: This character studied medicine, "knowing it would be useful in long voyages"

Question: Who is Gulliver?
DJ
Un-bean-lievable

DJ!

Post by DJ »

DJ likes Lee!
Zupancakes
Muffins
Schloptastic Bean

Lee to the rescue!

Post by Muffins »

I heard that Lee came to the rescue of a neighbor who ate a bad mushroom and at the same time cared for a baby that may or may not have smelled! Lee saved the neighbor's life and also kept the baby sleeping by driving around the hospital. And then Lee also entertained a 5-year-old with pictures of Peaches and Sneeches while hanging out at the ER. Lee is definitely a hero on par with Spider-man!
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Lee rocks!

Post by Snuffles »

All the bears are gathering on this most special of days to wish Lee the fuzziest of birthdays!

Lee is the best friend of us bears and does everything for us! She prepares us delicious home-cooked meals and makes the cabin the coziest place to live. She even deep cleaned everything just like Raoden did for Elantris (ask Gulliver to explain it). I don't know what us bears would do without Lee - which is why we are so thankful for her!

Fuzzah for Lee, and may this year be the fuzziest one yet!
"Thong-the-thong-thong-thong"
- the Thong Song