The New Bed

Not all topics revolve around Schlop (but most do). Post your questions and comments that don't involve Schlop here.
Muffins
Schloptastic Bean

New Bed from the Sky

Post by Muffins »

I heard that there was a shooting star which landed nearby in Schlop's forest and it turns out it is a strange new kind of bed and Lee used a wheelbarrow to bring it to Schlop's cabin just like how Nori pushed the Stranger in a wheelbarrow in the Lord of the Schlops!
"You have no life... Writing about Smurfs... GO EAT A MUFFIN OR SOMETHING!"
Muffins
Schloptastic Bean

The fuzziest mattress

Post by Muffins »

I heard Schlop's new bed had a mattress that wasn't up to Schlop's exacting standards so he sent for a new mattress to be delivered - and it turns out it is the softest and fuzziest mattress in the entire kingdom!
Looks pretty good - but might I recommend Schlop try putting sheets on the mattress?
Muffins
Schloptastic Bean

Keep it down cuz he's asleep on my trundle bed

Post by Muffins »

I heard Schlop has a visitor so he has decided to sleep for a few days on his trundle bed.

Here is Schlop breaking in the trundle bed with 15 blankets (Duddles also joined him for a snooze):

It is good Schlop has so many bed options!
Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Bed Trap

Post by Nibs »

There's been a lot of bed commotion lately for the Forest Bears.

Apparently when Lee built Schlop's latest bed, she skipped the last step and didn't secure the horizontal planks that hold up the mattress.

A few days ago the mattress dropped through these slats while on a zoom call with the St Louis bears- how embarrassing!

Maybe it's the weight of the 500 blankets or maybe Sneeches should go easy on those care package treats, but something has to be done.

Last night Lee moved all of us to the fuzzy pillow area and she charged her cordless drill and set about trying to fix the bed.

Apparently something went wrong so she opted to try a lot of packing tape instead. Will it work to keep us bears safe and aloft?

Only time will tell.