The Amazing Adventures of Lee

Not all topics revolve around Schlop (but most do). Post your questions and comments that don't involve Schlop here.
Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Bear migration

Post by Nibs »

Wow thanks for the epic sendoff, Gulliver!

Yeah, we have formed a bear caravan to travel West after 7 months of pandemic life in the mountains. The sky is being covered in darkness today and Lee thinks it's The Nothing, so time to jet!

Lee has filled her RAV4 with foodstuffs and kitchen supplies. She also has a stack of 18 blankets which Duddles will nap on top of during the drive!

I'm hoping for some twizzlers and some good Young Guns II music!

We will camp for 2 nights and if all goes according to plan, we will reach the new place before sundown on the 3rd night! Look for our coming by twilight of the third eve!

I hope the new place has good nap spots, as Lee has promised!

We'll keep you posted!
Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Of Weddings and Babies

Post by Nibs »

Hullo fuzzy friends!

It seems we've been low on adventures for me and Lee during these plague years. Our last adventure was to come to this cabin, where we have mostly worked on a hook-rug, watched shows with the St Louis bears, and kept Schlop totally tucked.

But this week we will do some adventuring again. Lee is both officiating and wedding-planning a wedding of her former roommates. She's never done both roles before and it's hard work! We bears are rooting for Lee and will cheer mightily when it is over!

Then Lee will go help a baby in Fresno for a few days before heading back to Schlop, who will remain tucked and cool under his redwood canopy.

Sneeches asked to come along on these adventures and frankly we can use all the help we can get, so it looks like me and Sneeches will be adventure buddies. Sneeches is going to pack his lamp and some lembas bread, only the essentials. We'll stay in Lee's old Oakland room for a few days (sadly without the malm tho), a hotel for a night, and then we have our own room at the Fresno house.

Currently the plan is to do a Sneech/PEACH call on Weds June 15 but if more time opens up we'll keep you posted. I'm excited to watch JWorld Fallen Kingdom in a hotel with Sneeches!

We'll report in on how this big adventure goes! Nibs out!
mini-nibs
Dinky Bean

Mailed by Mule

Post by mini-nibs »

Recently Nibs joined Lee for a most epic adventure that involved hiking down and up the Grand Canyon!

Check out this awesome post card Nibs' mailed by mule from Phantom Ranch at the bottom of the canyon:

It's too bad the stew was sub-par!
Care for a little Nibs?