Lee's mystery adventure

Not all topics revolve around Schlop (but most do). Post your questions and comments that don't involve Schlop here.
Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Lee's mystery adventure

Post by Gulliver »

Hi.

Lee told me about her secret adventure and it is all starting today.

In fact it is such a secret that she swore me to secrecy so I can't even really say anything about it. In fact I probably shouldn't even be posting about it here. She probably won't even be able to comment on this thread due to the high secrecy levels or even acknowledge the existence of any secret in the first place.

Uh oh, how do I delete this?
Answer: This character studied medicine, "knowing it would be useful in long voyages"

Question: Who is Gulliver?
Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Absolute Discretion

Post by Nibs »

Lee has no idea what you're talking about
Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Absolute Discretion

Post by Gulliver »

I don't remember what this thread was about anymore.

Here is an article I found, I think it's unrelated

http://blog.longreads.com/2015/09/24/we ... -business/

Hush, hush
Answer: This character studied medicine, "knowing it would be useful in long voyages"

Question: Who is Gulliver?
lee
No Pants Bean

Curioser and curioser

Post by lee »

Hey Gulliver!!

Wow, thanks for posting this. I actually read the WHOLE THING on Saturday when I was waiting for shuttles and flights. It was cool to read cause I was at the Town Hall meeting that was featured prominently in the article and had a different interpretation of the events than the author did.

Also the lady who they quote who doesn't like the stuff much is the wife of the guy who I did the Travel Agency project with! So that's interesting. :)

Overall I thought it was a cool analysis of what's been done so far. Mostly I appreciated how many direct quotes he had from the creator, because knowing what the creator thinks/intended is my favorite part.

I still think what they are doing is incredibly neat and unique and I'm glad it exists! We can talk about it more! Yay!