The P Bear Thread

Not all topics revolve around Schlop (but most do). Post your questions and comments that don't involve Schlop here.
peaches
Fuzziest Bean of All

The P Bear Thread

Post by peaches »

Hi Guys!!!

I thought since SNEECHES (Hi Sneeches!!!) made a thread where only bears whose names start with S may post, I should make one for all the P bears.

So... where are all you P bears at? Post away if your name starts with P - like Peaches!!!
Petri
Majestic Bean

P is for Petri

Post by Petri »

Umm...

Hey Peaches.

So...

how is it going?
Duddles' deeds be done.
peaches
Fuzziest Bean of All

A new friend!!!

Post by peaches »

Hi Petri!!!

Welcome to the P Bear club! It's good to have you on-board.

I don't think I've actually met you. My name is Peaches! Where do you live? What do you like to do all day?

Talk to you later!
PB
No Doubt Moses Bean

PB in da P house

Post by PB »

Yo... word, Peachy and Petri.

I too an a P bear, so to speak.

I'm not sure how I feel about being in the P club... but I'll stick around and mock you fools until I find something better to mock.

Petri- don't tell Peachy where you live... good plump Peachy here can probably swallow you in one big gulp and still have room for a bucket of grapes.
peaches
Fuzziest Bean of All

Another P friend!!!

Post by peaches »

Hi PB!!!

Welcome to the P Bear thread!!!

It's good to have you aboard. You're really funny! And you like grapes too? I like to eat grapes also!

I have a question for you - what does the P in PB stand for?

This thread is really taking off, you guys are great!
PB
No Doubt Moses Bean

whama-lama dingdong

Post by PB »

Yo Peachy,

How does it feel too be so rotund? Or should I say rolly-polly-esque? It must be tough. I bet it must suck when you sneeze and open your eyes, only to realize you've rolled across the apartment.

Just watch out that you don't knock down Petri on one of his grape runs. Do Petri and Duddles even get grapes or is it just for the gluttonous bears on the bed?

The P stands for "PrettyGladImNotAsFatAsYou."

So you can call me PrettyGladImNotAsFatAsYou Bear.
peaches
Fuzziest Bean of All

Somethings missing...

Post by peaches »

This P bear thread is really a success, but I can't help feeling like something is missing... Are there any other P bears out there that haven't joined yet?

PB - it's true I do have a tendency to fall off the bed and roll around, but my friend Gulliver taught me how to get wrapped up in the covers so now I don't fall out any more. Thanks Gulliver!!!

So far I haven't seen Petri make any grape runs, but one time I did see him come out of the bathroom when I was waiting to go in. He had his shower cap on so he must have just taken a shower!
Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp!
PB
No Doubt Moses Bean

Petri holds 3 Gigs

Post by PB »

Yo Peachy,

Check out this article:

http://www.engadget.com/2006/06/18/usb- ... s-children

It says that you can make your own... I think you should make Petri into a USB key. Heh
Pawn
Almost Cool Enough to Talk to Schlop

Ooops

Post by Pawn »

Oh Dear...

Hey Peaches... oh gosh, golly gee. I'm so sorry... I never knew you guys would want someone like ME to join your thread... you're so much cooler and fuzzier than me...

But Nibs said that I could join... so hopefully it's ok. Hi.

This looks like an exciting group.

So far my only question is what does Petri's shower cap look like and where does he find one so small?

Also, seems like with all those bears you must have to wait hours to use the bathroom... is that a pain, Peaches? Do you get impatient ever?

Ok.. thanks again for the invite.
Petri
Majestic Bean

Burma Shave

Post by Petri »

Hey Pawn. That's cool you joined our club. Did you know I am the second member of the P bear club?

I think Peaches is a bit confused though, I don't have a shower cap. It probably was some kleenex that I was wearing - sometimes I nick myself when shaving.

Usually I don't run into any lines for the bathroom. However, Gulliver was in there for a long time after he ate that whole pizza...
Duddles' deeds be done.
peaches
Fuzziest Bean of All

P bears rule!!!

Post by peaches »

Hi guys!!!

Wow, this is awesome having so many P bears all together, chatting about stuff. Welcome Pawn!

Looks like Pawn is interesting in talking about going to the bathroom. I actually don't mind long lines in front of the bathroom, I find it is a good chance to socialize and get to know the other bears. The other day I had a long talk with a bear about muffins, I can't remember who it was...

Anyways, what do you think about going to the bathroom, PB? Do you like going to the bathroom? Do you share the same bathroom with Schlop? What are your bathroom habits?
peaches
Fuzziest Bean of All

What in the world!

Post by peaches »

Hi guys!!!

Sometimes I think about funny stuff - like what would happen if PB and Snuffles has a baby? I bet it would look something like this!

Last edited by peaches on Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
PB
No Doubt Moses Bean

eeesh

Post by PB »

What the HELL is wrong with that bear??

Sheesh, isn't there a moderator on these forums...
Petri
Majestic Bean

Burned!

Post by Petri »

Hey PB - I thought you would get a kick out of this. Check out how wikipedia describes the Gund bear's proportions:
Snuffles bears are noticeably out of proportion. Some of these unusual proportions include: head/face much larger than paws, arms and legs. Ears are about 2/3 the size of the paws and legs. Placement of (practically nonexistent) neck is very low on the body. Some might call them portly.
Duddles' deeds be done.
Petri
Majestic Bean

Pedals

Post by Petri »

Hi fellow P-bears!

There is a new P-bear that is making waves in New Jersey. His name is Pedals because he is bipedal which means he walks like a human. I am bipedal too so I can relate. PB is also bi-pedal I believe.

Anyway people everywhere are trying to get glimpses of Pedals in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk-HHyGRSRw
Duddles' deeds be done.