Welcome Bears from the East

Nibs answers any questions you have about that infamous bear named Schlop.
Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Welcome Bears from the East

Post by Nibs »

So I just got done with my nap in the bear cave and emerged to discover a lot of activity on the blogs. Well done, I must say, all of you. You look very charming and active and nice.

To address a few questions... can you guys not post new topics or something? Let me know if you can't or if you're just lazy.

I disabled emoticons because they're LAME, Shnoodles.

And yes, Schlop reads this and tells me what to write. Specifically he told me to call Shnoodles lame. So don't shoot the messenger (who has better avatar resolution than you suckers!) .... wa ha ha.
Shnoodles

Noobs

Post by Shnoodles »

So Schlop thinks I'm lame, huh? Well, at least I'm bear enough to post under my own name, rather than hiding behind some noob like Nibs (no offense Nibs).

That's cool with the emoticons though. I like them. They help me express myself.

So you have a bear cave? What is that like? Is it like a pillow case?
In the SHNOOD!
Nibs

I'll put you in a bear cave.... for the rest of your life.

Post by Nibs »

Shnoodles,

Thank you for your interesting posting and I hope I'm not too rude when I say:

Can you even read?

Maybe I should re-enable emoticons for you to express yourself because clearly words aren't cutting it for you.

My profile CLEARLY states that my bear cave is made out of COVERS and not a pillow case. How would a pillow case even hold a cave shape? It'd be more like a bear sandwich or a bear in between two pancakes.

The covers (well a comforter, really) is able to nicely hold its shape and protect Schlop and I from the afternoon sun. Sometimes we even have a spot of tea in there as well.

Got it, buddy?
Rafiki
Prolific Bean

Short and stout

Post by Rafiki »

I say... did someone mention a spot of afternoon tea?

Here I've been thinking for so long that you're all a bunch of heathens...

Perhaps I could visit this "cave" of yours and have a nice cup of the ol Earl Gray. I do miss the Earl. One can't help but have cravings you know. It is only natural... after living in this case of books for so long...
Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Hey Rafiki!

Post by Gulliver »

Hey Rafiki - welcome to the club, bro! I was just watching jeopardy and you were an answer to a question! The clue was about a baboon that is played by a female, rather than a male, on Broadway - and the answer was 'Who is Rafiki?' Pretty cool huh? It was the $2000 clue and was the last one before final jeopardy, so close but not quite as important as my clue. Also its funny because you were played by a girl. Ha ha ha.
Answer: This character studied medicine, "knowing it would be useful in long voyages"

Question: Who is Gulliver?
DJ
Un-bean-lievable

Re: I'll put you in a bear cave.... for the rest of your lif

Post by DJ »

Nibs wrote:How would a pillow case even hold a cave shape? It'd be more like a bear sandwich or a bear in between two pancakes.
Whoa, I can't believed I missed this when you first posted it. A bear in between two pancakes - what a concept! Wow.

Nibs, can you expand on this concept for me. Possibly it would be best for you to do so in my pancakes forums. What exactly would a bear do between two pancakes? Can one eat these pancakes? Is it some sort of protective outer-skin? How big are the pancakes? How are they held together? I have so many questions. It sounds like a brilliant idea, but I just want to make sure I'm understanding the basics. Looking forward to your reply!
Zupancakes