What the dilly?

Nibs answers any questions you have about that infamous bear named Schlop.
PB
No Doubt Moses Bean

What the dilly?

Post by PB »

Yo Schlop. It's your yellow brother here. How the hell did you do all this? What gives yo? I thought you spend all your time on that bean chair- now you've got a forum. We ain't gettin ya, bro?
Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Schlop answers

Post by Nibs »

Schlop thanks you for your kind words and points out that perhaps if you didn't live in the closet, you would have more exposure to the electronic renaissance that is occurring in the living room.

Nibs
Shnoodles

What's wrong with my profile picture???

Post by Shnoodles »

Wahhhh.

Ok - off-topic - this isn't about Schlop - but what gives with the profile picture? It says it has to be very small, and by the time I had shrunk it down it looked all fuzzy. How come Nibs' picture looks better? What did you do to shrink it down.

:oops:

Ok - on topic - my question is whether Schlop actually visits this board - or is it just Nibs?
In the SHNOOD!
Petri
Majestic Bean

Petri here

Post by Petri »

No kidding Shnoods! I'm a small guy, and even I couldn't fit for this profile pic. What's up with that? Yet somehow Nibs fits with room to spare? This is some kind of gip.

And what is that picture of Piss bear's? Is that a lemonade? That bear is so silly.
Duddles' deeds be done.
Gulliver
SNEECHES' friend

Nibs youre a noob

Post by Gulliver »

Dude, Nibs, we need a new topic to discuss what we think of schlop's website. I have a lot to say - for instance - Schlop really needs to learn how to use the red eye corrector for his photos!

Dude, you've got to learn Photoschlop.
Answer: This character studied medicine, "knowing it would be useful in long voyages"

Question: Who is Gulliver?
Shnoodles

Nibs the noob

Post by Shnoodles »

Also Nibs how come the emoticons don't show up. Can you fix this? Thanks.
In the SHNOOD!
PB
No Doubt Moses Bean

Made from real lemons

Post by PB »

Yes, Petri, I have a picture of "lemonade" to represent me. Yes, cold delicious frosty smooth "lemonade." Would you like a glass? Perhaps it would go well with those turd raisins you are eating... heh heh.