Schlop in Mendocino

This forum focuses on how cool Schlop is and other subtopics as such.
Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Schlop in Mendocino

Post by Nibs »

Hi Guys!

Me and Schlop and Sneeches are on a weekend getaway with Lee this weekend to Mendocino!! So far it's pretty great!!

We drove out on Friday afternoon. Me and Sneeches got to sit in the front seat, but Schlop was napping in the back. Lee said we could stop at In N Out in Petaluma!! We did, and I got a picture!! Hoo hoo!!

Also, I saw some pretty fuzzy and funny things on the road while Lee was driving so I snapped some photos of them.

At one point we passed some llamas and I wanted to get out and take pictures but SNEECHES was too scared so we didn't do it.

Our place here is great. Just a cozy little cabin with a lofted bed and a kitchen. Lee and I want to live in a place like this someday!

Lee has been making fires in the pot-bellied stove each night so we stay warm! Then she's been reading stories to us each night too. The first night we read a book on Mendocino history. Last night we read some Three Muskateers! SNEECHES likes story time!

Yesterday I also went hiking with Lee and took lots of photos and made a friend even!! I can't wait to post all the cool pictures.

We decided to stay an extra night since we like it here so much. So we'll drive back tomorrow morning.

Schlop has been enjoying the BREAKFASTS and was pretty psyched yesterday when Lee took a scone to go (to bring to Schlop) and they wrapped it in foil shaped like a swan! Oooh.

Anysneech, that's the update for now!
Last edited by Nibs on Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sneeches
Legendary Bean

HI PEACHES

Post by Sneeches »

HI PEACHES!!!!

I've been having a good trip in MENDOCINO. I didn't really want to go on this TRIP without YOU but I'm glad that I did. It'd be better if YOU were here though.

I got to sit in the FRONT SEAT with NIBS on the drive. That was EXCITING. Also, when we got here I was COLD so Lee gave me a WARM HAT to wear. Nibs took some pictures because he said I looked FUNNY in the HAT. I hope you dont think I look TOO FUNNY, PEACHES.

On the first night I was SCARED because I was hearing FROGS. Lee said that there were FROGS in HAWAII and I shouldnt be SCARED of them, but they were still SCARY, PEACHES. I didn't see any though so far, so that's GOOD.

Lee reads us STORIES. She also keeps us warm with a FIRE. I think you'd like it here, PEACHES.

I can't wait to have you come here SOMETIME with me PEACHES!!

I MISS YOU!!
lee
No Pants Bean

Yay

Post by lee »

Hi guys!

Good trip so far! Everyone seems to be having a good time!

Our little Driftwood Cottage is really awesome. It has lots of nooks for bears, and a cool bathtub- I had a bubble bath last night! It also has these three wall hangings of three different Incan Gods. But one looks like Schlop (it's hissing), one looks like SNEECHES (it's hugging) and the other one looks like Nibs (it's ready to go)! Hoo hoo... I took a picture of each bear next to each Incan God, it was pretty funny!

Yesterday Nibs and I went hiking along the sea cliffs. We saw all sorts of cool washed up redwood debris and even a sea tunnel, where water would come pouring through the cliffs- it was awesome!

Then I met a girl on the trail who was my age and had just finished her Masters at Yale in Forestry. She was here interviewing for a job to do Land Preservation in Mendocino. We really hit it off so we went hiking together to this awesome waterfall in the Redwood Forest. Nibs liked her too! Turns out she has 2 stuffed animals she loves, their names are Mr. Bear and Mr. Polar Bear!! (She said she was bad at naming. Hoo hoo.) Nibs wanted to take lots of pictures on the trail, so she got to meet Nibs, but she kept calling him "Mr. Nibs." Hoo hoo hoo!!

Last night in town there was a big Art Center Debut thing that was free so we went. One of the exhibits was a bunch of polar bear art! It was really awesome!!

Anysneech, we like it here, so we're going to stay another night so I can read more stories to SNEECHES next to the fireplace!

Schlop says MEEPS.
Sneeches
Legendary Bean

POLAR BEARS!!!

Post by Sneeches »

HI PEACHES

I just heard from LEE that there were POLAR BEARS in the PLANET SNEECH DVD!!!! IM SO HAPPY!!!! I was really HOPING there'd be POLAR BEARS but I didn't actually THINK there'd be POLAR BEARS and that's SO GREAT that there were POLAR BEARS!!!

I hope the rest of the DVD is GOOD! I wish I was watching WITH YOU, PEACHES!!!

LOVE,
SNEECHES
Sneeches
Legendary Bean

Skunk!

Post by Sneeches »

Hi PEACHES

I made it back from the BIG ADVENTURE. It was FUN, I cant wait to go on a trip like that with YOU.

Last night LEE was making the FIRE but she had to open the DOOR so the room wouldn't get SMOKY . Anysneech, at one point she opened the door and there was a SKUNK!! I was SCARED!! But fortunately it didnt SPRAY us so we still smell OK.

LEE finally made a FIRE and read me some more STORIES.

I hope NIBS uploads the PICTURES soon so you can tell me what you think, PEACHES.

MISS YOU!