What are you listening to?

It's about time we have a music section on these forums. We can't hold out any longer. Even if certain people don't have certain hardware required to hear sound....
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

What are you listening to?

Post by Snuffles »

I think this forum needs a thread where we can just talk about whatever song we are jamming out to at the moment!

Currently I have Tay-Tay's new song stuck in my head - it's the song of the summer! And it's no wonder with lyrics like this:
Ooh, look what you made me do
Look what you made me do
Look what you just made me do
Look what you just made me—
It really makes you wonder... what she did!
"Thong-the-thong-thong-thong"
- the Thong Song
Shnoodles
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Despasneecho

Post by Shnoodles »

Hey you music guys,

Snuffles you are wrong because Despasneecho is the real song of the summer by far, and there is even a remix with lyrics which are all about science. Lee is usually on the forefront of new trends but she was unaware of Despasneecho until now - whoa!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydqReeTV_vk
In the SHNOOD!
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Not the Schlop

Post by Snuffles »

I liked this song that was performed last week on Colbert - it is called Not by the band Big Thief:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWW-eKX8uSo

I watched it a couple of times and then I looked at the lyrics:
Nor the bed that is haunted
With the blanket of thirst
Did you guys know beds can be haunted? Do you think the malm might be haunted? And what is a blanket of thirst? Do you think that is why Schlop is always thirsty when he had a dream last night? And why Lee is always bringing him glasses of water near the malm?

So many questions!
- the Thong Song
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

10 minute opus

Post by Snuffles »

Four years ago I was jamming out to Tay-Tay - and I guess not much has changed because I am still listening to Tay-Tay! She just released a re-recording of Red and it includes a 10 minute version of "All too well" that is quite epic. She also directed a 15 minute film based on the song - is there anything she can't do?

Here she is performing the song on SNL last week: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJr_8l0AEWE
- the Thong Song
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Aurora Bear-ealis

Post by Snuffles »

We all know Aurora for her ethereal singing in Frozen 2 - but recently us bears have been jamming out to her new album called The Schlops We Can Touch.

I have to say all of the songs are great!
- the Thong Song
Snuffles
King of the World Bean

Schlop needs a hero

Post by Snuffles »

Everyone knows us bears are major influencers and trend-setters - we helped start the Wordle craze and then the Jackie and Shadow Bald Eagle nest cam mania. And now it is happening musically!

Peaches and Sneeches have been super into Holding out for a Hero by Bonnie Tyler ever since it was featured in Loki season 1 - and now it is popping up in almost every movie coming out! It is currently featured in the new Super Mario movie, and has also been in Tetris the Movie and Shazam 2 recently. There was also a cool Japanese cover of it used in Bullet Train last year.

I wonder what bear trend will sweep the globe next?
- the Thong Song
Nibs
Schlopstakovich Superstar

Fuzz Fuzz Fuzzin!

Post by Nibs »

Hi Gulliver,

Lee and I discovered this song from an old 1960s musical we had never known about called "Jack and the Beanstalk."

The song is "Half past April and a Quarter to May" but the second verse (linked here) seemed very relevant to our bears:

https://youtu.be/smmvlG_7rUg?si=Z96kHfHUcNJtqNO-&t=56

We watched some later clips from the movie and Gene Kelly does some really impressive dancing with animated characters- this movie was ahead of its time!

Thought you'd enjoy this!

Nibs out.